Parents Returning To Earning
Read the details below to find out if you are eligible to receive up to $1000 to help pay for your course.
- Have been absent from education, accredited training and/or the workforce for over 2 years while caring for children
- Are currently unemployed and wish to return to work, preferably in the next 12 months
- Have not worked for more than 4 months full time, or equivalent part time, in the last 2 years
- * Are an Australian resident living in Victoria
- Will enrol in training to improve their workforce skills and/or earning potential
- Have not received a grant under the program Parents Returning to Work; or
- Were unable to activate their Parents Returning to Work grant due to unforseen circumstances
- * TPV holders are deemed as eligible residents
How to apply-
To apply, call the Parents Returning to Earning hotline on 1300 303 413 or visit the website www.parentsreturntowork.net.au for more information.